Ticket sales start at the box office in the Lower Silesian Film Centre and online on mdag.pl and dcf.wroclaw.pl on April 28, 2022.
Lower Silesian Film Centre
phone: 71 793 79 00
- 14 PLN - Tickets for screenings before 4 p.m.
- 18 PLN - Tickets for screenings after 4 p.m.
- 14 PLN each - Single purchase of 6 tickets for any screenings. This package isn’t available to buy online.
- 12 PLN - Tickets for screenings for seniors, with a relevant document
- 12 PLN per person - Tickets for screenings from the OKI DOKI Documentary Academy film block
- 10 PLN —Tickets for organised groups (schools)
Tickets cannot be booked online.
You can buy tickets online only in 14 PLN or 18 PLN.
Once purchased, tickets cannot be returned.
Seats are not numbered!
Attention! Please remember to read the Festival Regulations (available on the website mdag.pl and in the festival's venues) before buying a ticket. Please follow the rules of the sanitary regime.
Free entrance if seats are available or within special registration. Priority for holders of tickets for films accompanying discussions or meetings.
ATTENTION: Time for a given event, specified in the program, is the time the screening begins! Right after the screening, the accompanying event starts, unless indicated otherwise.
Foreign films are screened with Polish subtitles. Most films are screened with English subtitles.
Films from the OKI DOKI Documentary Academy block are screened with Polish voice-over.
The festival centre is in the Lower Silesia Film Centre. Open every day an hour before the first screening till the beginning of the last screening.
You can buy a limited number of our gadgets at the festival center!
Czuła Jest Noc
ul. Kolejowa 8
The admission for all festival club events is free.
Viewers of Millennium Docs Against Gravity are eligible for discounts at the bar upon presentation of their festival ticket on the day of the screening.